Sunday, January 3, 2010

Click Here

This is my top recommendation for a goal this year.  Even if this is your ONLY goal this year,

it will change your life.

Write to me a year from now and tell me the difference it made.

Email me now and let me know if you are jumping in.

You have choices.

 

http://www.oneyearbibleonline.com/readingplan.asp?version=51&startmmdd=0101

or the Bill Wells’ four chapters a day plan.  Or one of your own choosing.

 

The question that you ask yourself every day, Did I read God’s Word today?

This is, as Bryan Loritts would say, “the very words of God.”  And through your daily reading,

He will transform your life.

 

“More to be desired are they than gold,

even much fine gold,

sweeter also than honey

               and drippings of the honeycomb.

Moreover by them is Your servant warned,

                         in keeping them there is great reward.”

                                                              Psalm 19. 10-11

Press on!

No comments: