Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Going forth into the day

There is a schedule for the day, big rocks to navigate, appointments in place, some of which I cannot yet see.

But God......

Even what is unknown to me is already in His hands.  There is not fear in the unknown, but sheer wonder in the supernatural....

......because I do not travel alone.  God never intended me to.

And Gideon said to him,
"Pray, Lord,
     how can I deliver Israel?
Behold, my clan is weakest 
                 in Manasseh,
and I am least in my family."
And the LORD said to him,
"But I will be with you..."

               Judges 6. 15-16

His Presence 
         makes all the difference.
There is always victory
          in obedience
sometimes in ways
    beyond our understanding,
sometimes just realizing
            God's faithfulness 
       in impossible places.

"But I will be with you..."

How does that reality change
                my vision in this situation?
How does God 
             change my heart?

No comments: