Sunday, January 2, 2022

Which Way?

 











 

Choose carefully.  

Whenever I run this particularly hilly route, I must make a choice.  This way or that.  Sometimes I know what I will encounter, sometimes I discover huge surprises along the way, sometimes I find I have forgotten my endurance at home.  But it is always an adventure.

It is commonly said, "We will not go this way again."  But indeed, we will make choices every day to follow Christ.  No turn, no curve, no seemingly dead end, no fork in the road, no decision is ever insignificant, but more profound, eternal and life-changing than we can know.

But which way is the right way?

"Trust Me in this."

 

Trust in the LORD with all your heart,

and do not lean on your own understanding.

In all your ways acknowledge Him,

and He will make straight your paths.

                     Proverbs 3. 6-7


And running with Jesus,

life is always an adventure.

No comments: