Saturday, March 22, 2014

What I Can See From Here




















Sometimes the clearest direction
               is right through the fog,
the times when I can't see what is ahead.
Just take one step,
       and then another into God's revealing.
The density of the air restricts my vision,
     but it doesn't mean I am not being led,
     it doesn't mean I am walking into confusion,
                            or the unknown,
but the destination
         just hasn't been revealed
                                         yet.
His purposes are deeper still
                even in the journey.
And I am reminded that
  God led His people with a cloud by day,
  not on a clear blue sky.

And they moved on from Succoth,
and encamped at Ethram,
      on the edge of the wilderness.
And the LORD went before them
by day in a pillar of cloud
         to lead them along the way...

                       Exodus 13. 20-21

No comments: